This exercise is from Tharp’s The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It For Life p. 31
Tharp challenges you to name your fears in order to face them and then focus on how you might be able to overcome them individually.
- I won’t be able to keep up with all the things I want to accomplish.
- Will I make things worth the time spent?
- What is something unique that I can contribute?
- Do I have enough energy to be successful?
- Can I find quality mentors? How?
I will work toward answering and nullifying these questions over the next few weeks.